Looking Back...But Not That Far...

Let me just go ahead and get this out of the way, the secret to what I am doing is no secret.
It is just like the old late-night infomercials on getting rich quick. YOU GET OUT OF IT WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT!

As I mentioned I spent 2 years reading and studying anything that I could get my hands on about Freelance Writing. And yes as I said, I had no computer and very little data on my poor little phone, so before I ran out of data each month...I took notes...lots of notes. I took so many notes that I now have a 24x36 container packed full.

And I hated taking notes in school!

But this was different...it had a purpose...it had meaning...and it was very satisfying! I suddenly realized that I could do this.  But there had to be a catch...could it really be as easy as some of the seasoned freelancers were telling me? 

No.

It was even easier!

Come on man, level up, what's the catch...yeah I hear the crowd screaming.  And just a few short years ago I too was one of those screamers in the crowd.

OK, Greg enough chit chat, what are you selling? EUREKA! THAT"S JUST IT! I am selling something...ME, MYSELF, and I. That's all there is to anything in life, you got to sell you to everybody on the planet, and then sit back and weed through all the offers coming to your inbox

I looked at every want ad and job board there was, and there is a lot of them. I looked at what someone who wanted to hire a freelancer, needed.  Find a need and fill it. That's what I did. But I did it to 10th power squared times 100.

That, in a nutshell, is basically what I did.

But the how...OH BOY!!!

More on that in a few days...I gotta go feed a cat.

Comments

Popular Posts