1 Guy, 3 Cat's, and This Blog...

1 Guy, 3 Cat's, and This Blog...

That's just about the size of it...If someone would have come up to me 3 years ago and say, "Three years from now, you will still be living alone, but you will become a cat guy, with 3 cat's , oh and you'll also be a freelance writer."

I would probably have that person committed to the local insane asylum.

But never let it be said that I didn't secretly want that to happen....the writing thing...not the cat thing.  I'm still trying to figure out how I became the "Crazy Cat Guy."

So as fate would have it, that is where I am now.

Oh yeah, and I do have a name...and it's not SUCKER!

I am Greg Lockhart and besides being a cat guy I also have declared myself a freelance writer, or Pen For Hire if you will.

And I am here to tell everybody that will listen...IF I CAN, YOU CAN..I

I spent the last 2 plus years doing my homework...reading every piece of info I could get a hold of on the subject of Freelance Writing...you want to know what I found out?

I found out real quick like that there's a TON of shit on the internet about the subject of Freelance Writing...and the more I read, the more I studied, and the more emailed seasoned freelancers...the more I realized I too can do this.

Oh and for those 2 plus years of research, I had no computer I did it all on my phone. I read everything I could get me hands on...and I took notes...and I noticed something...

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT WRITING TO MAKE 6 FIGURES AS A FREELANCER!

All you have to do is exactly what I did...

And that is what I am starting this blog about...Freelance Writing is a Journey Not a Destination

So now that I have your attention, just check back every 2 or 3 days as I am going lay it all out....my secret formula...now if you will excuse me, I have to go feed a cat....

Comments

Popular Posts